LOS ANGELES–(Small business WIRE)–Apr 26, 2022–
Exceptional private possessions of the French vogue designer and marketing phenom Christian Audigier – who attracted superstars this sort of as Michael Jackson, Madonna and Britney Spears to promote the Von Dutch and Ed Hardy fashion traces – will be auctioned on May perhaps 12-13. Live bidding at the online solitary-proprietor sale will start out at 9 a.m. PDT each and every day at Abell Auction Co. in Los Angeles.
This press launch functions multimedia. View the whole launch listed here: https://www.businesswire.com/information/dwelling/20220426005032/en/
This personalised Bobber developed by motorcycle legend Yoshinobu “Yoshi” Kosaka will be amid the exceptional personalized belongings of French style designer Christian Audigier offered at Abell Auction Co.’s May well 12-13 online sale. www.abell.com (Photo: Company Wire)
An eclectic assortment of graffiti-motivated street art, vintage Harley Davidson bikes, and signed celeb pictures and letters will emphasize the sale, giving about 650 tons. Exclusive-version sneakers and accessories, and designer home furniture and manner from Audigier’s sprawling Los Angeles-spot estate also will be supplied. Things variety in worth from $50 to $50,000.
“Christian chosen every merchandise with exceptional care and enthusiasm, and experienced a quintessential eye for fashion and style and design,” claimed Vincent Audigier, nephew of the late designer. “Nothing was random. Almost everything he owned was the extremely most effective and represented his one of a kind life-style. Christian liked being the existence of the celebration and the centre of attention, and celebs wished to be about him.”
Influenced by his enjoy of rock n’ roll, Audigier’s career started in his native France and skyrocketed in the U.S. right after he licensed the models of San Francisco tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy in the early 2000s. At the peak of his job, he formed associations with many A-record celebs who popularized the Ed Hardy vogue line – recognized for the rhinestone-studded artwork that embellished hats, tee-shirts, jackets, shoes and a wide range of other licensed products. Highlighted auction things include:
- A prototype Michael Jackson-impressed sequin and crystal (or rhinestone-coated) glove framed in a silver and black shadow box frame. Product is accompanied by a photograph of Audigier and Jackson at Audigier’s 50th birthday social gathering, where by Jackson was recorded contacting Audigier “the king of trend.”
- Two personalized vintage Harley-Davidson bikes, including a one-of-a-sort, personalized Bobber built by motorcycle legend Yoshinobu “Yoshi” Kosaka at L.A.’s iconic classic bike shop The Garage Organization. Plus, customized painted motorbike helmets, signed publications and pics, and memorabilia.
- Big assortment of Johnny Hallyday memorabilia, which includes stage-worn, metallic-studded leather jacket mounted in an acrylic situation. In addition, signed images, effectiveness guitars, gold information and books from the French rock ‘n roll pop singer and actor.
- A variety of signed photos from Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Christo, Madonna, Sylvester Stallone and other people. Signed letters/notes from Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Kidman, Hillary Clinton, Madonna, Paris Hilton and many others.
- Original paintings and numbered prints by road pop artist Mr. Brainwash (Thierry Guetta) which includes “Bowie” (DIPTYCH), “The Rolling Stones,” “Michael Jackson,” “Muhammad Ali” and other people.
- Numbered lithographs and prints by up to date avenue artist Shepard Fairey including (Obama) “Hope,” “Marcos Collage HPM,” “Castro Collage HPM,” “Your Way Collage,” “Sugar Hill Gang” and many others.
- Backstage Volumes 1, 2 and 3 pictures by Gavin Bond capturing backstage motion at the Victoria’s Top secret runway exhibit.
- Designer garments and footwear by Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Goyard, Tom Ford, Salvatore Ferragamo, Miu Miu, Prada, and Dolce & Gabbana, like a men’s Dolce & Gabbana Dragon formal jacket.
- Collective furnishings owned by Audigier including Skull table lamps by Blackman Cruz, wonderful home furnishings by Ralph Lauren, Hermes dishes and other customized industrial items.
“Christian Audigier emerged as 1 of the foremost manner designers and celeb marketers in the world, and was middle-phase amid a lot of prominent figures in Hollywood who valued both his vogue and his friendship,” said Abell Vice President Todd Schireson.
An auction preview will be executed at the Abell gallery (2613 Yates Ave. in Los Angeles) on Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., up to the sale dates. A entire catalog will be available at www.abell.com on April 29. Customers may possibly location absentee bids with Abell directly, bid via phone or bid on-line at LiveAuctioneers.com and A must have.com. For more information, phone 800.404.2235 or stop by www.abell.com.
Check out source variation on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/information/household/20220426005032/en/
Stacy Geere, 661.253.1059 [email protected]
Key word: UNITED STATES NORTH The usa CALIFORNIA
Industry Search term: Household Goods RETAIL Celeb Women Luxury Motorcycles Music OTHER RETAIL Adult men LGBTQ+ ARTS/MUSEUMS AUTOMOTIVE Amusement Shopper Trend
Supply: Abell Auction Co.
Copyright Small business Wire 2022.
PUB: 04/26/2022 12:00 PM/DISC: 04/26/2022 12:02 PM
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2022.