Vena Maintains Sturdy Enterprise Momentum in Q3 2022
Buyer belief, company tradition and a brand new staff milestone propel continued progress amid financial headwinds
TORONTO, Dec. 1, 2022 /CNW/ — Vena, the Full Planning platform beloved by finance and trusted by enterprise, approaches 2023 following a robust efficiency in its third quarter. The corporate continued to develop its worker base and engagements with world prospects, launched new product innovation, drove buyer progress buoyed by constantly distinctive satisfaction scores and was lauded for its product and company tradition.
In November, Vena Options launched Vena with Microsoft Energy BI Embedded. The combination enriches Vena’s Insights and Evaluation answer with superior information analytics and AI-powered enterprise insights embedded immediately into Vena’s cloud-based CPM platform, powering FP&A, prolonged planning and past. This integration represents the most recent evolution of Vena’s ongoing strategic collaboration with Microsoft and makes Vena the one Full Planning platform with out-of-the-box, user-guided enterprise intelligence for all.
TrustRadius, the community-driven product critiques web site, acknowledged Vena Full Planning with a 2022 Greatest Software program award, which celebrates merchandise that assist the evolution of self-serve patrons by sourcing and utilizing buyer critiques. The popularity got here on the heels of Vena profitable a TrustRadius Tech Cares award for the third consecutive yr. The award acknowledges know-how firms that go above and past in supporting their staff and the communities they function in.
Moreover, Vena was named considered one of Canada’s Most Admired Company Cultures for 2022 by Waterstone Human Capital. The award acknowledges not solely sturdy company tradition but additionally seems at how tradition has aided the group to drive success. These achievements all complement a robust third quarter that noticed Vena develop its world group to greater than 700 staff, keep distinctive progress in income and obtain industry-leading buyer satisfaction scores.
“Vena’s distinctive efficiency regardless of world financial uncertainty is a testomony to the belief our prospects place in us, the worth they understand from utilizing our Full Planning platform and the assist of our companions and Venanites all through the corporate,” mentioned Vena CEO Hunter Madeley. “We’re honored by the recognitions awarded to Vena for its merchandise and, particularly, its tradition and folks, and sit up for continued collaboration and partnership as we head into 2023.”
Different highlights achieved in Q3 2022 embrace:
- A buyer base that has elevated by greater than 300 new prospects in 2022, sustained buyer satisfaction with a 93% CSAT rating and 41% progress in enlargement income as prospects proceed to place their belief in Vena to energy their Plan To Develop™ in turbulent occasions.
- The addition of greater than 30 new Companions this yr, with Ujimatec, SolomonEdwards, Anatona and others becoming a member of Vena’s Companion Community in Q3.
- The launch of Vena Market, a vacation spot the place finance and operations professionals can entry integrations, options and providers to Energy their Plan To Develop.
- Continued worker progress regardless of ongoing financial turbulence with a 30+% enhance in headcount year-over-year.
- Profitable completion of SOC 1 and a pair of Kind II audits, which offer an unbiased evaluation of how Vena’s cloud-based CPM platform achieves compliance controls and aims primarily based on standards outlined by the American Institute of Licensed Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Extra recognition of Vena with awards from office tradition and company model repute platform Comparably. These awards included Greatest Firm Happiness, Work-Life Steadiness, Perks & Advantages and Compensation.
Vena is the one native Excel Full Planning platform constructed for Microsoft 365 with Energy BI Embedded. Vena transforms how enterprise, finance and operations leaders Plan To Develop™ with the Vena Progress Engine, the SaaS platform and methodology that empowers and conjures up your plans and guides your progress journey. Over 1,300 of the world’s main firms energy their progress with Vena. For extra info, go to venasolutions.com.
Senior Director, Content material & Communications, Vena